Hi peeps, we realise that this is
the most important page on our site,
- ie whats its going to cost ya, so we thought we would also
include some other information about our farmy campy site
access and its facilities.
Our prices are simple:-
- Adults > 18 are £7.50 per night
- Children > 5 are £2.50 per night
- Kids < 5 are free
- Pets are also free (but under strict control) - the camping
field and farm is not a 'park' or 'back garden' .
- No pets are allowed to be locked in tents or vehicles
if your not there.
All Prices include 20% Value Added Tax - (not sure what the
'Value' bit means)
Large/Long Vehicle Access???
The lane up to Allt y coed from Poppit Sands has no maximum
limit for vehicle length or width sign posted by the council,
but believe me, you wouldn't want to drive a huge shinney
winnebago up here or a massive touring caravan without driving
- Small camper vans and 'wagons' are welcomed on the campsite.
- We can not accept caravans or winnebago size vehicles.
- We have no electrical hook-ups.
- We dont have the facilities to empty chemical toilets.
A few points - maybe to many:-
- There are no bonfires allowed on a crowded campsite.
- No generators at all.
- No parties that will disturb the majority.
- Sundown - is sleepytime for campers, which we will enforce
for all your comfort.
- Sometimes farmy stuff may make noise after sundown.
We would really appreciate you coming down the farmhouse
and paying for your stay on arrival if no-one approaches you,
honesty is the policy here.
We love living here and I am sure you'll like staying here